[Klug-general] ISPs

Nathan Friend nathan.friend at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 19:32:22 UTC 2009

If you have Sky TV they do broadband packages that work well.  They bought
out Easynet who have there own kit in the BT exchanges.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/03/22/sky_easynet/  I get ~13 download and
~0.6 upload.

Virgin media technically should be good, with fiber to the street but I've
not tried the service myself.

Cheers,

Nathan.