[Klug-general] ISP

Gavin Coles gavin at indie-it.com
Fri Jul 31 11:25:59 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I have had a business account with Plus.net for the last six year and in that time I have never had to call them with a complaint or problem.  The service being business is prioritised and has never suffered any really major slowdowns giving me a great 7Mb+ service.

Also I have over thirty customers with Plus.net and have only had a handful of very minor problems that have all been sorted in short time. Their call centre are UK based and staffed (in my experience) by people who know what they are talking about and don't have to follow an idiot sheet.  When I have had to call them I have explained who I am (giving them my Plus.net details) explained I am with a customer I have signed up to their service (yes I get a referral fee, big money between 25p & £1 per month) quoting all their relevant details so they know I am a genuine call.  Up to now I have had really helpful staff who have gone 'that's great, what checks have you done so far as there is no point in repeating anything you've already done?

Like most other providers Plus.net have moved in to handling line rentals and calls, the change overs for clients I have handled so far have all been painless and problem free.  In fact they have gone so well I may actually get round to moving my phone from BT.

Regards,

Gavin Coles

Indie IT
21 Cunningham Crescent
BIRCHINGTON
Kent
CT7 9LE

Telephone:	01843 848187
Fax:			0870 7051679
Mobile:		07909604131
Web:			www.indie-it.com
Web:			www.linuxisready.co.uk

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.