[Klug-general] ISPs

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 15:04:14 UTC 2009

2009/7/31 rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk <rich-ayres at tiscali.co.uk>:
> Hi All
>  Thanks for all the suggestions. I have checked out some- BE is not
> available in my area unfortunately so it looks like Plus at the moment.
> If exceed 10G per month I would be surprised. All cable options are out
> (not available). I will examine the small print and look at a few more
> before finally taking the plunge! Thanks once again to all.
>                 Regards Rich

Now who was it..... I can't remember.  Someone sales bod phoned me up
last week to sell me 24M ADSL at work (London) can't remember who it
was however. Not BE (were with them) and not O2 (who own BE)

Can't find out who but Google might help. Talk Talk rings a bell but
can't find anything on there website right now....

Peter.