No subject

Wed Jul 15 11:13:46 UTC 2009

any way around this? I don't think xrandr is an option because I need to
actually define a different monitor configuration - not just a resolution...

Spode

--0016e65bcf00ee894b0472956cad

Morning All,<br><br>I&#39;ve got a dual display setup using proprietary
Nvidia drivers. Problem is that this causes some problems with WINE as
it thinks I have a 3360x1050 display and running a virtual desktop in
the WINE configuration doesn&#39;t always solve it.<br>
configured to only have a single 1680x1050 display which I could use
specifically for gaming. From what I can see - every user uses the same
Xorg configuration? Is there any way around this? I don&#39;t think xrandr
is an option because I need to actually define a different monitor
configuration - not just a resolution...<br>

--0016e65bcf00ee894b0472956cad--