[Klug-general] Kent Linux User Group - Meeting Topics

Sharon Kimble sharonm63 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 00:43:43 UTC 2009

George Prowse wrote:
> james snyder wrote:
>
>> The main Topics and activities of the next KLUG meeting at Maplesden
>> Noakes will be
>>
>> 1. Comparison and selection of USB flash disk distros, i.e. EdUbuntu,
>> DSL, Mandriva Flash, Pendrivelinux etc.
>> 2. Installation: Installfest of about 30 machines in a restricted M$
>> Windoze environment (30 x 2GB USB flash disks provided)
>> 3. Configuration of Linux machines running from USB flash disks
>> 4. How not to get into trouble with the local Network Administrators
>> 5. AOB
>>

> AOB? Bloodtypes? Ace of Base?

Any Other Business! George, stop being a wally :)

Uufortunately I'm going to have to miss this one as i have a first aid
course on that day lasting all day from 0900 till probably 1600ish.

Aand on another note I've stopped the organized social meetings till
September as people will be jetting off on their holidays and attendance
does go down in the summer months. Unless you of course want to arrange
one in its place?
Sharon.