[Klug-general] 2 Mini-ATX PC Cases

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Thu Jun 25 06:15:50 UTC 2009

I have 2 Mini-ATX PC Cases from old machines at home, They have broken
motherboards and AMD Processors (one is a 64AMD) they don't work
however and I've scavenged anything I wanted. They were "blown" up by
a faulty PSU or at least I think thats what happened. (No Memory, Hard
Disk, I think an old CDRom and Floppy is included in one of them) I
can't say that all the screws are in or fitted..... The PSU are there
but one is the one that blew the motherboards up so I would not use
either unless you can test it first.

One is Black with a large volume knob and an LCD Display (It was a
media box once) The other is silver with a transparent side. They were
relativly nice machines when they worked :(

If nobody wants them they will go on free-cycle.

I can bring them on Saturday if anyone wants them.

Peter.