[Klug-general] [Klug-General] Saturday 27th June Maidstone Meeting

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Thu Jun 25 11:48:02 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm new to the list and am thinking about coming to the meet this
weekend.

I did subscribe to the old list very briefly a couple of years ago, and
did attend one meeting a few further years back.

Just thought it looks more active now and that I'd give it another go.

Do we usually need to bring anything? Oh and I don't know Maidstone very
well but do possess a map book.

Cheers,
James.