[Klug-general] [Klug-General] Saturday 27th June MaidstoneMeeting

Peter Childs PChilds at bcs.org.uk
Fri Jun 26 18:15:33 UTC 2009

2009/6/26 Daniel Subert <zm at zone12.co.uk>:
> The methods should work with any distro, so bring your favourite, or one
> you'd like to try out.

I installed my new 64bit PC with Ubuntu using a Usb Key its actually
far cheaper than needing to print off an ISO just to install a PC you
just copy it to your key and install. Fewer Coffee Mats. So I have a
key with Ubuntu 9.04 64bit on it.... The disk I had was only 32 bit,
The only problem is you can't create a USB Boot Disk using the Ubuntu
Live CD (If that makes sense) I had to create the Usb Key on my
Laptop. (But then I think the DVD was damaged)

Peter.