[Klug-general] ltsp and edubuntu

dan danattwood at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 30 20:43:16 UTC 2009

Several people have expressed interest in the ltsp server I got running
at the last klug meeting. For people reference the instructions I used
are here;

http://brainstorms.in/?p=438

the only issues I had getting it running were time ( it takes an age to
download and build the ltsp image) and issues with the dhcp server. The
dhcp problem was solved by 'sudo etc/init.d/dhcp restart' and then as,
colin pointed out, reading the error message.

I've been looking at second hand thin clients on ebay and it looks like
some can be picked up quite cheaply.

Dan