[Klug-general] Crunch Bang and OpenOffice

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 21:04:58 UTC 2009

2009/3/4 James <jvmmneq at hostj.net>

> Hi All,
>
> Just installed OpenOffice in Crunch Bang on my Acer Aspire One. It's
> huge! Unusable, really! I assume its a DPI issue, but I was wondering if
> anyone else had encountered the same problem before? :)

I have no clue about OpenOffice in CrunchBang, I just use AbiWord on my
install :-)  The small screen can be an issue.  I'll look at OpenOffice on
my eeePC running Ubuntu NBR and see if it's usable.

If others are interested in CrunchBang it is featured in Linux Format which
is free to download for a bit longer
http://www.tuxradar.com/content/linux-format-free-download-24-hours-only

Colin