[Klug-general] Open Office - Scaling

Gavin Coles gavin at indie-it.com
Thu Mar 5 13:59:26 UTC 2009

Hi James,

Have you tried the 'Scaling' option?

Tools --> Options --> OpenOffice.org --> View --> User Interface - Scaling

You can reduce the size down to 80% which may help

Regards,

Gavin Coles

Indie IT
21 Cunningham Crescent
BIRCHINGTON
Kent
CT7 9LE

Telephone:	01843 848187
Fax:			0870 7051679
Mobile:		07909604131
Web:			www.indie-it.com
Web:			www.linuxisready.co.uk

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.