[Klug-general] Sat 28th Meeting in Maidstone

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:33:06 UTC 2009

Hi all.
It has just been confirmed that our meeting on Saturday 28th March will be
at

Maplesden Noakes School
Buckland Hill, Buckland Road
Maidstone
Kent ME16 0TJ

Our meeting will be in classroom E4 in E block from 9am to 1pm.  If you have
not attended before and don't want to get lost, please email me off list to
exchange mobile numbers.

The topics for 'TechTalks' are open to suggestions and volunteers as nothing
is planned at the moment.  Some of the members would like more 'user'
focused talks, so it would be nice to have offers of application usability
talks for example.  I personally would like to know what application is best
to organise my photos with and how to use it.

Please reply to this thread if you plan on attending, so we have a rough
idea of numbers and how to expect.

See you all next Saturday, oh and this is a 'Bring your own coffee' meeting
as we do not have access to drinks facilities.

Colin