[Klug-general] Micky Mouse? Re: Sat 28th Meeting in Maidstone

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 13:03:01 UTC 2009

2009/3/24 Daniel Ellis <mail at danellis.co.uk>:
> Sorry to say I can't make this month, I am taking my boys to see Mickey
> mouse and friends.

Mickey from memory is not all that Linux based (or have Disney started
using Linux?)

On that subject maybe someone needs to lauch a Linux Theme Park, Lots
of people dressed up as Tux, and rides and the like, all running
Linux...

Probably a silly idea.

Never mind, I'll go back to sleep.

Sorry can't make it this month got to go to my mother in laws birthday
party. (I'm currently thinking Mickey might be more interesting)

Peter.