[Klug-general] RSS Feed To HTML page

Fish goldfish654 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 22:24:55 UTC 2009

2009/5/6 Kevin Groves <kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk>:
> In fact I sent the guy an email (works at Canterbury Uni) and he's come
> up with a plugin that I'll try a bit later. Good old OS! He's also going
> to look at joining the LUG.

Oooh, Christchurch, Canterbury College or UKC?  I guess we'll find out
soon enough.

Also, if it were me, I'd write something in PHP that does all the
processing and probably convert into LaTeX which you can then render
into a PDF or HTML or whatever.  I imagine embedded content might be a
pain (a lot of my RSS feeds have enclosures for videos or audio).

What would be useful for me is a firefox plugin than imports my Google
Reader subscriptions so that I can see it in browser - and then I have
a client for GReader on my phone that does offline.

Probably a different project though :p