[Klug-general] RSS Feed To HTML page

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Thu May 7 19:24:13 UTC 2009

Well I hacked the bit of code concerened and now have it doing what I
want, OK I had to shell out for grep/sed/perl as I don't know Python but
t works although not pretty.

BTW it's for reading on a Bookeen eInk book reader. The high contrast in
direct sun light is amazing better than paper as it's pure black on pure
white, and of course being able to carry almost a thousand books in
something slimmer than a paperback.

Should I ever get to another meet I will bring it a long - runs Linux.

Kev,