[Klug-general] Problem getting ssh to use PublicKeyAuthentication :-(

Stephen Fraser fraser.sp at gmail.com
Sun May 10 18:48:15 UTC 2009

The idea isnt supposed to be 'password-less', ideally you would generate a
key with its own passphrase anyway. The point in using ssh keys is increased
security as not only to do you have to know the passphrase of the key, you
also need to have the key in the first place. This pretty much makes the
risk of brute-force password attacks zero.