[Klug-general] Network Switches

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 10:39:12 UTC 2009

Hi Colin
Most replies seem to focus on switches/network cards/type&make, however my experience of this is that often cabling gets chafed in doors/wheeled on/trodden on/pulled etc & I presume you have tried unplugging switch cleanering & replugging &/or replacing cables?
You should have at least one more modern managed switch in circuit as you are probably getting packet/path crashing/storms, as has been suggested

Aitch :)