[Klug-general] it's sharing time

Daniel Ellis mail at danellis.co.uk
Sun May 17 19:44:41 UTC 2009

I finally have get_iplayer working, and it did indeed require
rtmpdump.  I couldn't get the source to compile on my machine, but I
did find a binary built for Ubuntu 904 at
http://linuxcentre.net/getiplayer/download/

Then running:

get_iplayer --get 286 --rtmpdump ./rtmpdump-32bit-x86-ubuntu-1.5

Which successfully obtained the last episode of Heroes that I missed.

Thanks for pointing out this excellent utility.  See you at the Dover meet.
Dan Ellis