[Klug-general] Network Switches

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Tue May 19 20:26:30 UTC 2009

Hi Peter
You need to identify the machine that's crashing most & if possible transfer it's connection, including cable/lancard to another switch/router
If it still crashes you have moved the problem & should be able to isolate, next test
1st cable/then Lancard/if still troublesome network driver/firmware upgrade/
One crashing box MAY adversely affect others on the same switch
reduce worst first, then others
Good Luck
Aitch