[Klug-general] wiki's

Evan Ingram evan.ingram at cariss.co.uk
Fri May 22 09:51:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a wiki syste? I'm looking to
use some kind of wiki system, or similar, to store details about servers
I maintain.

I'm thinking some kind of simple way to store and display ip addresses,
log in details etc. Maybe a kind of knowledgetree kind of area for
simple fixes and common problem solutions etc that authorised users
could view and search. I'd like to do some time accounting with it as
well, so if theres some kind of module for that included that would be
amazing, but I could just manually add time to a page I guess.

I know theres loads of wiki systems out there, just want to see if
anyone here is using one and can recommend it for my requirements.

cheers
Evan