[Klug-general] wiki's

AllenJB allen at allenjb.me.uk
Fri May 22 11:10:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

For web-based wiki's I use mediawiki - mostly because a lot of sites I
use are mediawiki based, so it's the wiki syntax I know best. Some of
the extra features you're asking for are almost certainly available via
extensions.

If you want something to carry around on a USB stick, look at Prince
TiddlyWiki: http://ptw.sf.net

AllenJB