[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 28th November (Colin McCarthy)

David Halliday david.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 09:33:18 UTC 2009

I'm going to see if I can get there. Have no other plans.

I'm sure that I can give Thom a lift again.

As for talks.... Erm...

I can offer (but not promise to follow through) any of these subjects:

1: Setting up a stand alone World Of Padman server
2: MySQL introduction
3: MySQL Performance tuning
4: BI/Data warehousing stuff (I have some good ideas but will need to
do my own research before being confident in doing this with FOSS
software)
5: Virtualisation with OpenVZ (again this will be a long shot as I
will need to spend some time finding if all my notes from the set-ups
I did over a year ago exist)
6: EyeOS if Thom and I get time to research.

Also I will send an email later about the gaming session we were
talking about in Ashford.

Colin I will contact you off list about a couple of other bits as well.

For someone with no life who feels bored a lot of the time I seem to be busy...