[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 28th November (Colin McCarthy)

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 19:21:59 UTC 2009

dan attwood wrote:
>> As far as BI goes I'm familiar with Pentaho/Jasper and Cognos.
>>
> do you have any experince of connecting pentaho to an MSsql server? if
> so how the hell do you do it? The documentation is extremely poor

LOL it's nasty. I have the configs around four files to change to set
the repos to mysql. I have it in test enviroment but not had time to
move to production yet. It's all to do with hypersonic drivers in places
such as web.xml and a few lower places. Can't remember off the top of my
head, I found a web page with step by step. When I'm back at work I'll
dig it out.