[Klug-general] Tonights Social

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Sat Nov 14 22:45:13 UTC 2009

> You really ought to be prescribed some faecal softeners to
> help you get round that problem, lactulose is most commonly prescribed.
> Maybe you can ask your GP for some when you come down from your high? :)

Boy - the things we find to talk about at KLUG!  How about rhubarb?
(although where the hell does one find that at this time of year - tins
I guess)  or plenty of other fibre.  We love fibre :)  Porridge is good.
  Anyway do take Sharon's advice seriously: all those painkillers do
tend to make your system forget to keep moving.

I was clomping about in a surgical boot at one of the Ashford meets -
maybe you can continue the tradition at Maidstone George.  Hope you mend
soon.

Mike