[Klug-general] Thunderbird to Firefox automatically

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 21 12:07:47 UTC 2009

Good morning all,
I've recently dumped Mandriva for PCLinuxOS and it suits me fine.
Only one problem, when I'm servicing emails in Thunderbird and someone
emails me website details to inspect, although the URL is lit up in
blue, when I click it I just get a failure notice.

Once upon a time my Thunderbird was set to refer such clicks directly to
Firefox and haul up the URL.

I've checked through all the user settings but can't find this
particular setting.

Any ideas?
All ideas would be good ideas at this time [Consultant Speak :-)  ]

MikeR