[Klug-general] Next Saturdays Meet

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 18:05:00 UTC 2009

Hi all
Yeah a database themed talk is a good idea as many people have come forward offering to speak.  I suggest thought that we only allocate an hour for a database talk as for some they might be rather boring.

A brief introduction from someone about what databases are actually used for would be good to start then about 15-20 mins the different database solutions.

After that we can do our 'TokenTalk' talk where everyone and anyone gets upto 5mins to speak uninterupted.

How does that all sound?

As this meeting starts earlier at 9am lets plan for the TechTalk to start around 10am ish so everyone has a chance to arrive.

Colin

Sent from my Nokia E71 phone