[Klug-general] Google Wave invites

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:54:11 UTC 2009

George/anyone

Re googlewave - I got my invite from Colin, thanks, but it seems this is a different version

to the sandbox setup used in the video - this is called the consumer version, and doesn't link to the published sandbox

So, George, if your invites are to the sandbox version, I'd like one, please

FYI all, re cunning plan, here is info on how to setup your own wave server [for klug users, perhaps], if anyone's brave enough

http://www.24100.net/2009/11/federate-google-wave-sandbox-with-your-own-fedone-server/

http://groups.google.com/group/wave-protocol

http://groups.google.com/group/wave-protocol/browse_thread/thread/96e7c637c2332881

Anyone fancy it? I think it has loads of potential....

Aitch :)