[Klug-general] Google Wave invites

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:39:23 UTC 2009

I believe that the sandbox version was the initial very limited release
> to a handfull developers only and no longer exists as such
>
> This was then changed into the preview one that you've been sent the
> invite to

No, it's not

Google have just released Federation invites for wave server builders

http://www.linux-tutorial.info/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=10338

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/google_wave_sandbox_is_now_open_for_federation.php

for firefox users there's already a notifier plugin

http://thatsmith.com/2009/10/google-wave-add-on-for-firefox

enjoy, and I'm still after an invite to sandbox.wave.com as this is non interoperable with the consumer version.....

guess which is cutting edge...?

Aitch :)