[Klug-general] Google Wave invites

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:28:07 UTC 2009

We are planning on trying to utilise Google Wave to collectively take
the meeting minutes at the next meeting.
So if there are invites offered and people are coming to the meeting
it might be worth requesting one.
The true power of GoogleWave comes we more of the people you know and
work with are on it.

It's still new so have a learning curve and Google are constantly
tweaking it as they monitor how people are actually using it.

Colin
binarysignal at googlewave.com