[Klug-general] Google Wave invites

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:25:51 UTC 2009

2009/11/25 Mike Evans <mike at tandem.f9.co.uk>:

> Colin McCarthy wrote:
>> We are planning on trying to utilise Google Wave to collectively take
>> the meeting minutes at the next meeting.
>> So if there are invites offered and people are coming to the meeting
>> it might be worth requesting one.
>
> OK - so I have the account set up - now what do I do? :)  I guess I need
> the training course.  Will that be included on Saturday?

We may do a brief run through at the meeting. Until then have a read
of http://completewaveguide.com/guide/The_Complete_Guide_to_Google_Wave
or watch this video from the books author explaining a bit about
Google Wave http://smarterware.org/3853/my-google-wave-web-2-0-expo-keynote-video

Oh and Mike I have added you to the current 'KLUG what the f*** is
Wave?' Wave so log in and you should see a new Wave with many people
editing it.