[Klug-general] Google Wave invites

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Wed Nov 25 15:50:54 UTC 2009

On 25/11/2009, "Colin McCarthy" <binarysignal at gmail.com> wrote:

>2009/11/25 Margot <margot at lawrence1961.f9.co.uk>:
>> Could you add me too please? penguinavonteam at googlewave.com
>>
>> Hoping to use GW for work, but I haven't been given any invitations
>> yet so I can't invite my Avon team members, so haven't got many
>> people to wave to!
>
>Ok I have added you to our large KLUG wave. There are 14 KLUG members
>on it at the moment.
>Seems Google are going full steam head with it as I have been given 8
>more invites.  Any takers? :-)

I'm getting tempted to give it a go, and like others am not sure what I
might use it for... And then I've not got my broadband yet :(, 1st Dec
is the date :).  So I'm not sure how GW would handle the
s.s.s.s.l.l.l.l.o.o.o.o.w.w.w.w connection I'm on at the moment - the
real time editing thing - might it hold other users up?  (there's quite
some lag on keypresses when I login via ssh -c to a web server).

James.