[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 28th November (Colin McCarthy)

Colin McCarthy binarysignal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:33:12 UTC 2009

Just a last minute or night before reminder that tomorrow is a 'bring
your own drink' meeting as we have no facilities to use.
I will be bringing some tasty treats though :-)

Email me directly if you are new to this venue and I will swap mobile
numbers with you as the classroom we are in is hard to find.

Colin