[Klug-general] help to Untangle my untangle tangle

dan attwood danattwood at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:55:38 UTC 2009

heres a lovely network diagram;

194.80.173.1
untangle           webserver1 128.0.17.2
194.80.173.2-----Router---128.0.32.202---switch---128.0.32.9----firewall----128.0.17.0
/24
194.80.173.3
                                                             128.0.32.10
                         webserver2 128.0.17.3

And now heres the question

I have internet access to and from the network without a hitch
I have a port forward fule in the router that maps 194.80.173.2 to
128.0.32.9 via port 80
I then have a port forward rule in the untangle firewall that maps
128.0.32.9 to 128.0.17.2 via port 80
This gives me access to webserver1

however
Folowing a similar proceedure I can't get access to webserver2
I have tried adding a nat policyto forward the stuff back out but still
no dice

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to try next any pointers would be good

Dan