[Klug-general] Saturday 26th September Dover Meeting

Kevin Groves kgroves at ksoft-electrical-projects.co.uk
Mon Oct 5 20:13:50 UTC 2009

My M-Audio turn up today. I've had it hooked up to LMMS for over an hour
and LMMS only dropped out once and the USB remained stable, so I would
say yours is definately a bad USB socket.

I'm very happy with this keyboard (M-Audio Keyrig 49 should anyone else
be looking).

Thanks for showing me yours!

Kev,