[Klug-general] Technical Meeting Saturday 31st October

stuartbrand.co.uk stuart at stuartbrand.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 09:51:22 UTC 2009

On 07 October 2009 at 10:23 Colin McCarthy <binarysignal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 31st October from 10am to 2pm we will be meeting in Ashford at
> the 'Ashford Youth Theatre' which is directly opposite the Ashford Train
> Station (domestic not the Eurostar International one).
>
> For SatNav people head for 'Dover Place' which is just off of Station Road
> and has a large pay and display car park and from there you can see the
> 'Ashford Youth Theatre'.
>
> I will not be able to attend this meeting so can someone please organize a
> projector and screen to be used, a topic and possible TECHTALKS.
> Don't forget our new an exciting TOKEN TALKS and someone will need to take
> notes and produce a synopsis.
>
> Please reply to this email if you are going, so others know who to expect
> and look out for.
>
> Enjoy your meeting.
>
> Colin

Will it be fancy dress?

also I would like to bring along a new speaker(the box looking sound kind) I
have if thats ok? I want to test how load it can go and my house is a bit small
for that. after the meeting. infact, I also have a microphone so if you would
like we could use it for the meeting to help with presentations?

Stuart