[Klug-general] Alan Turing Pardon Petition

klug-mail at richayres2.plus.com klug-mail at richayres2.plus.com
Wed Sep 2 11:56:38 UTC 2009

 I have no wish to participate in the recent "Discussion" but some-one
mentioned that the ladies at bletchley should be recognised for their
contribution to the effort. Well they have. A lady who I play Bridge with
was at Bletchley and is to receive such an award. Typically it was
another member of the club that told me, and when I asked her she
confirmed it but would not say what it was.
P.S. I too signed the Turing petition
 May I also say to Ben Keely " Don't be put off by what has been going on
it really is a VERY friendly group and full of very knowledgeable people
who patiently share their knowledge with old duffers like me
        rich