[Klug-general] September meeting suggestion

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 15:07:34 UTC 2009

Here is Jake's email as a new thread - for those who care about such things:

I'm giving a workshop on "Markup for mortals" for Openlab on Tuesday
17th Septmber:
http://openlabworkshops.org/

If anyone's interested, I could give a half hour condensed version for
the September meeting. I'll be using the Markdown markup 'language':
http://bit.ly/FOIBn

cheers, Jake

I think this sounds interesting, and I, for one, would be happy to
listen assuming I can make the meeting.  Unfortunately we have to be at
a friend's in Hastings in the evening so I'm looking doubtful as the
meeting will be in Dover and that's a lot of driving.

Mike