[Klug-general] priapic numeracy

james morris james at jwm-art.net
Tue Sep 8 10:57:28 UTC 2009

On 8/9/2009, "dan attwood" <danattwood at googlemail.com> wrote:

>james morris wrote:
>> /* priapic numeracy
>explaination
>
>Dan

Ok fair enough. The piece is using school boy humour to introduce code
concepts to people, and perhaps there's a vague critique going on there
too (though not directed at anyone specific, other than myself perhaps).
I play around with language and code, and for me art is about this kind
of play, or freedom to explore in a playful manner, and to stretch
boundaries. I'll understand if this kind of posting is unwelcome here.
I don't expect people are familiar with this kind of thing, but perhaps
if you're interested you should have a look at
http://pallit.lhi.is/microcodes/

James.