[Klug-general] facebook group?

nic dan dungeons88 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:51:18 UTC 2009

Hi macgyver

Personally I don't like facebook, or other 'social engineering' projects
 - too many people get to know things traditionally kept private, IMHO
I suggested via email to Colin that we perhaps aim for something like this for the website:
http://linux-now.us/
Which could be achieved more easily if the website was wiki based, so everyone could add articles/edit etc
& would also answer Colin's comment that we have difficulty getting people to post to it! - I concur...
In-house is better than out, surely?

btw, I replied to your advert for the flex mobo & 12v PSU, saying I'd like it & can I collect from Chatham easily? & you haven't responded - I also posted the [blackberry?] mail delivery failure notice, which you appear to need help with~~~

Aitch :)