[Klug-general] Website Hosting Advise

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 12:24:26 UTC 2009

2009/9/23 dan attwood <danattwood at googlemail.com>:

>> My logic being that iframes mean the gui gets split up and it
>> really ought to be kept together so that should I need to redo the
>> style sheets etc I can do it all in one place.
>>

> This is true - but how much css would there be on a form?

Oh the other reason was that Drupal Gives me a web development tool
kit which I need, The database UI is currently written in QT and
ideally I want to move the program logic away from the UI for that
too, But thats a bit of a master plan.

I find web development hard enough when you have 30 different
languages to combine without mixing them too often.

hmm
SQL, XML, HTML, JS, PHP, C++(In my case), CSS, anymore for
anymore...... Its turning into every line shall be written in a
different language... (Which I find laughable)

Peter.