[Klug-general] CD printer

Jake Rayson subs at growdigital.net
Mon Apr 5 10:20:38 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-04-02 at 13:32 +0100, Mike Evans wrote:
> No experience with CD printers - however - I believe those nice people
> at Canonical will send you a bunch of ubuntu CDs if you are having an
> event like the one's you describe

And very glossy they look too:
http://shop.canonical.com/product_info.php?products_id=537

Might be worth my while for larger quantities but just wanted to squeeze
in half a dozen copies of 9.04. Also, I'll be distributing the OpenDisc
Free Software for Windows folk as well, trying to wean people onto the
idea of Free Software in the first place: http://www.theopendisc.com/

Interestingly you can buy the DVD from Amazon US, but it's the old 8.10
- the reviews are pretty funny too: "it likes to sit in the cd draw and
do nothing?"
http://bit.ly/9MGApD

--
[~] Jake Rayson