[Klug-general] Meeting Saturday 24th April in Maidstone

Mike Evans mike at tandem.f9.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 17:30:25 UTC 2010

My friend Matt, who currently maintains the UK and Europe front page for
Yahoo has volunteered to do a talk for us on web front end stuff.  This
will mean some stuff on the Yahoo User Interface - a set of free CSS and
Javascript files which can be used to take away a lot of the pain of
dealing with the differences between browsers because the guys at Yahoo
have done all the hard work for you.  Also some stuff on use of
Javascript (spit) like what to use it for and what NOT to use it for.

If anyone wants anything in particular covered then send me a mail off
list and I'll send it on to him.

I've promised him you're nice and friendly... so be nice eh?

Mike