[Klug-general] 3d games but not first person shooters

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Sun Apr 18 20:11:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

I recently came across the game "Tiny and Big" ( http://tinyandbig.com ).
It's a 3d type game (unfortunately not open source), with contemporary
illustration styled graphics, and you can cut rocks/pillars with your
laser and use your grappling hook to maneuver them into a position so as
to cross gaps etc.

Unfortunately, the game's in progress, the demo is short, and it's the
first game in some while I've enjoyed playing without getting frustrated
that I don't have military combat training.

Anyone recommend anything to cover the six months until they produce the
first proper episode?

James.