[Klug-general] Whitstable netbook linux help

Jake Rayson subs at growdigital.net
Fri Apr 23 11:09:21 UTC 2010

I've received an email from a chap in Whitstable looking for help
installing Ubuntu Netbook Remix or some other distro.

He's looking to pay someone for help installing software before he
leaves on Sunday evening. Here's his mail:

> I am living in Whitstable and was trying to download ubuntu remix on
> my new netbook. I wanted to pay someone to make sure I have it done
> correctly. I was wondering if you can do it or could suggest some one.
> I don't really care if it is ubuntu or any linux based system. The one
> problem is I am leaving town on Sunday night and hoped to do this
> before then.
>
> I did download remix but I didn't get to the stage of copying it to
> flash drive and I would prefer someone else to do it incase I am do
> something wrong.

His email address is dinowiand at google mail dot com

I said I could help him out next week but not this w/e and would try
this list.

cheers, Jake

--
[~] Jake Rayson