[Klug-general] Maplesden Noakes

james snyder snyder.webmaster at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 28 19:02:18 UTC 2010

G, I have worked as a Teacher of ICT in room E4 at Maplesden from February
2008 to November 2009, during which time I have pursuaded the bursar, the
site manager, the Head of Staff CDP and the IT department to host Linux
meetings without charging for lettings. On leaving, Dan Subert has kindly
kept our venue going with considerable support also from Colin and Dan. I am
actually highly allergic to an unknown allergen in room E4 which is why I
have not returned since. The fact that the current lettings manager at
Maplesden Noakes is a Linux user has helped our cause. I now have access to
the room booking system at the Universities of Medway, any requests for a
new free KLUG venue?