[Klug-general] out of inodes

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Thu Apr 29 14:43:58 UTC 2010

Ok, I've set a threshold to display folders only containing > 1000 files
(counting recursively down). Much better output, plus file names with
spaces are not broken in this version unlike my first effort.

No commandline option for the threshold, just change value of THRESH.

----

#!/bin/bash

DIR=$1

if [ "x" == "x$1" ]