[Klug-general] Recording a show on timer

Jake Subs subs at growdigital.net
Fri Aug 6 08:00:44 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 12:35 AM, James Morris <james at jwm-art.net> wrote:
> It's not about keeping Linux exclusive.

My tongue was planted firmly in my cheek. Hence ;) ;)

> If you take away the confusion from the meaning of the word
> obfuscation, then the GUI plays a larger role in obfuscation than does
> the command line.

Have you ever tried retouching a photo from the command line?!?
Seriously though, that's stretching the interpretation of the
definition of obfuscation.Sure, if you have a grasp of the command
line, then the inner workings are revealed but if you're an <average
Jo> then it looks far more intimidating.

> Anyway, each to their own

Exactly! Vive la difference! GUI/CLI cheek/jowl!