[Klug-general] Where in the world?

Karl Buckland buckland.karl at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 21 20:02:43 UTC 2010

When I was in PC World a while back one of their advisors told my friend
that a slightly faster processor (200 mhz maybe) would make a massive
difference - more than going from 1gb to 2gb RAM.

Remember you need no technical knowledge too work there so most of them are
clueless!

Karl

On 21 Aug 2010 16:02, "Blake Slade" <ottawa-can at virginmedia.com> wrote:

On 21/08/10 15:21, Nathan Friend wrote:

> Nope no clear explanation, just a sweeping statement that opensource
software wont work on thes...