[Klug-general] Any help....

Michael E. Rentell michael.rentell at ntlworld.com
Fri Aug 27 08:41:58 UTC 2010

Toddlers all of ye... (cough cough).

1942 was a good year to be born.

During the war .... (oh no not that again..)

Completed public exams for amateur radio at the age of 15 (got school
prize for that) - one of the youngest ever.

Studied ADP (remember that expression?) in 1975 whilst in the Army.
Pioneered computer security in the same organisation betwixt 1976 and 1980.

ZX-81 at home. Introduced Commodore PET (late version) into Army
management of education and training.

Studied COBOL for mainframes (heaven knows why!).

AppleIIe. Programmed for peanuts in Pascal - but did have business
customers.

Then it all got modern and you youngsters caught up and us old 'uns were
redundant.

Anyone out there know how to plot the mutual conductance curve of a
pentode?

I do. A dead art since transistors.  Getting old now. Enjoy reminiscing
but there's always some older b....r ready to rain on your parade.

MikeR