[Klug-general] Any help....

klug-mail at richayres2.plus.com klug-mail at richayres2.plus.com
Sun Aug 29 10:56:52 UTC 2010

Aitch
    Till now I am still in 1st category and since my partner is always
going on about what is left of my hair... hopefully I fit the second
part of category 1. I Always had you down as a younger man for some
reason, nice to know that I am not alone in my struggles among all
these whiz-kid young Turks :-) Incidentally I was born in 1948 making
me 36  not as stated earlier. Doh!!!